Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Spending Thus Far

Baby boy is sleeping, DH is sleeping, and I am relaxing and catching up on the Biggest Loser. DH took complete baby duty last night, and I took some Nyquil and got 10 hours of sleep. I feel like a new woman!
Here is what we have spent baby-wise in January and February:
Jan.
Air purifier (I consider this a baby expense, since DH insisted we had to have it):$73
Baby shoes:$4
Diapers:$17.5
Total for January:$94.5
Carry over for January:$15.50

February
Formula:$53
Diapers:$19.15
Clothes:$20
Total:$92.15

Left for Feb.-$17.85
Money from Feb. and Jan. to spend:$33.35

I did a more in depth analysis of my diaper stash, and it looks like I am good through August, and I need to start getting size 4 and size 5. My baby is a big boy. He was 10 pounds, 11 ounces at birth, and he is now 12 pounds, 14 ounces at a month old. He was in newborn diapers for 2 weeks (even though he was born over the 10 pound weight limit on them, he is relatively slim for his size, so I was able to use all I had). He's been in size 1 diapers for almost 3 weeks and is about ready to move to size 2 as soon as I finish using all the size 1 diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment