Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time to Get With the Program

It's time to jump back on the debt pay down wagon. I have to admit, I kind of fell off the last part of 2010 and when baby boy was born. Not because baby boy was too consuming, but because one of the reasons I wanted to pay down our debt was so DH and I could have a baby. Well, we had a baby without getting it paid off, and the world didn't come to an end, so we kind of lost some of our intensity. However, I know it is in my family's best interest to get this debt gone. It will give us more flexibility in our life, and it will allow us more funds for "fun" stuff once it is all paid off.
We still have 25K in credit card debt we need to blast. I'm not sure yet when our goal is to have this paid off. DH got promoted to a supervisor position, but they have not yet negotiated salary with him. Keeping my fingers crossed it is something awesome! I'm just tracking the credit card debt now. We have student loans too, but I'm not really focused on them right now.
27-Mar
BOA1 8970
BOA2 2100
Chase1 1900
Chase2 1740
Citi 10165

24875

No comments:

Post a Comment