Monday, May 17, 2010

Back to Reality

We got back late last night from our cruise, and it was wonderful. The service on the ship was a little less than stellar, but we had a wonderful time, none the less. Now that I have had a 10 day break from work, as well as budgeting, planning, and such, it is time to get back in the swing of things. While we stayed perfectly within budget on the cruise, we went a little wild the week before we left eating out and buying DH some much needed new clothes.

Here is what I want to get accomplished by May 31st-
*Add $183 more to savings to get the balance at $400.
*Keep Chase on the repay cycle.
*Get debt down to $48,578.
*Pay $50 every paycheck to Capital One till it is at zero. I misplaced my Chase card, so this is the card I used for the overspending pre cruise. I should have this back at zero before the interest hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment