Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sooooo Tired.....

Well, the first trimester has certainly brought extreme fatigue, just like the pregnancy books say! I am sleeping 8-10 hours a night, then taking a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. I haven't been doing nearly as much work for my contract job as I normally do, which of course results in a lower pay :( I also haven't felt like cooking, which results in a higher eat out bill. DH has still been working a lot of overtime, so that will help alleviate some of the damage. I can't wait till the first trimester is over, in hopes of getting some energy back!
We have done some serious overspending this month. I mean, really, we stay on budget for our cruise, but when we get home, we spend $190 to get our swimming pool repaired, $134 on a new swing after the storm damaged ours, and an untold, but way too high amount on eating out. I am going to start tracking every penny again in June. We have got to get these budget holes plugged and filled.
Objectives for June:
Add $320 to savings
Keep Chase on repay cycle
Get total debt to $48,071

No comments:

Post a Comment