Friday, April 23, 2010

April To Do List Update

*Get down to 182 by April 30th. I have got to step up my exercise to accomplish this. Still at 187. I kind of fell off the wagon Wednesday, and I still haven't gotten back on. :(
*Pay $400 to car loan. Done :)
*Get Chase 2 down to $1200. At $1473, only $273 to go.
*Pay $100 towards a dental bill. We actually paid this sucker off. Done 4/15
*Add $290 to emergency fund. $140 to go
*Have all garden/yard word done. Thanks to Sarah, I know how to accomplish this in a much more frugal manner :) Still need to do one flower bed. Almost done!
*Have out paid off number at $12,500. This will put us right at 20% paid off. At $12,230. Paying the $273 to Chase will meet this goal as well.

Nothing really new to report. DH's payday has come and gone. I get paid next week from both jobs. I'm really excited that we will meet all our financial goals this month. DH worked another 65 hours this week (mandatory this time), and I think he is starting to feel it. Next week, he is scheduled to work 52 hours, so that will be little bit of a break for him. We are soooo looking forward to our cruise. Only 15 more days!

Next month will not be as good update-wise. DH is taking a couple days off unpaid, we have our cruise, and we will have a few medical expenses. We can realistically be at $13,247, which will still give us about $750 worth of progress. I am shooting for $13,300, being optimistic. 21.5 percent of our debt will be gone! I can't believe we have been able to accomplish this in less than a year. I just keep thinking of how well we could be doing if we had gotten our finances together earlier. Sigh. Oh well, you can't change the past. I just have to learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment